—Daniel G. Amen, M.D., author of Change Your Brain, Change Your Life
—Daniel G. Amen, M.D., author of Change Your Brain, Change Your Body
- How dieting actually causes unneeded weight gain and eating disorders
- The real reason you can’t stay away from cookies, ice cream, pasta, soda, and candy.
- How to turn off your urges with amazing amino acids
- The truth about the thyroid’s role in weight gain and fatigue, and how to successfully test and treat it (and get a doctor to cooperate!)
- How to rescue your exhausted adrenals to stop the stress and the stress-eating.
- How your food choices are skewed by food intolerances and blood-sugar swings, and what to do about both.
- How to untangle the hype about Fats, Grains, Carbs, Meats, and Calories.
Read a recent article:
When we eat carbs and sugars, free radicals destroy the appetite-controlling neurons, creating a cycle of metabolic imbalance and cravings.Read More