WEBINAR REPLAY: THE CRAVING CURE: Identify and Activate Your Natural Appetite Control
Join us as we welcome Julia Ross for her presentation The Craving Cure: Identify and Activate Your Natural Appetite Control.
In this webinar, Julia discusses:
• How we contracted our epidemics of unnatural weight gain, diabetes, and other diet-related conditions;
• The real reason so many people can’t stick to a healthy diet;
• A five-part questionnaire that helps identify unique craving profiles;
• Treating food addiction where it starts—in the brain;
• Anti-craving eating guidelines;
• How to use amino acid therapy to neutralize the cravings instigated by brain-targeted commercial foods.
Julia Ross is a pioneer in the use of nutritional therapy for the treatment of eating disorders, addictions and mood problems. The director of several integrative treatment clinics in the San Francisco Bay area since 1980, Ross also trains and certifies health professionals and lectures widely. She is the author of the best-selling books, The Mood Cure and The Diet Cure, and the new release, The Craving Cure. Her work has been featured in publications from Vogue to the Journal of the American Psychological Association as well as online and on radio and television.
For a copy of the PDF presentation used in this webinar, click here.
Too many Techno-Karbz and too many low-calorie diets have skewed our weight-regulating mechanisms. My clinic has developed eleven techniques that help to readjust and correct those mechanisms.Read More
What Does the Body Building Industry Regard as the Black Hole? The Missing Key? What is the constant complaint that trainers have no answer for? “I can’t stop eating bad food!”Read More